- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. E.g. if you fill out a billing address we will use said data for billing only.
- We do not collect personal information without your knowledge.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- If you want us to, we will be happy to supply you with a copy of any personal data we have recorded about you.
- If you want us to, we will gladly delete any personal data we have recorded about you.
- We collect anonymous usage statistics for our site in order to improve it.
- We include content on our site from third parties such as our payment provider Braintree. If you have concerns about how they handle your privacy, please consult their respective privacy policies.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We will post any policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C/O Userfriends IVS
Toldbod Plads 2, 2. Sal
37 85 96 13