- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. E.g. if you fill out a billing address we will use said data for billing.
- We do not collect personal information without your knowledge.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We collect anonymous usage statistics for our site in order to improve it.
- We include content on our site from third parties such as Google, Youtube and (our payment provider) Braintree. If you have concerns about how they handle your privacy, please consult their respective privacy policies.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We will post any policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please write us at email@example.com
C/O Userfriends IVS
Toldbod Plads 2, 2. Sal
37 85 96 13